Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Cheerful Heart

Hey, I don't have a lot to talk about this time. I know I know; when has she ever had not a lot to say? Anyway, I've been really busy the past two weeks with thing other than thin project.  however, I have continued working on the poem I mentioned last post. I'm still not finished, but this poem is going to take a while, it takes more thought.  I did write and finish another poem. This poem is based off of my personal bible verse. This verse is something I had to find for confirmation class, it is supposed to say something that I feel is important.  the poem itself has a A-B-A-B-C-B-C-B-D-B-D-B rhyme pattern. I'm not going to post this poem but I will sign off with the verse it is based off of, its from the King James Bible.

"A cheerful heart is a good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." -Proverbs 17:22

Thanks, till next time,

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment